PRO-FREEZE A REVOLUTIONARY NEW TREATMENT : 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Even the most active amongst us have stubborn areas of fat, and often these just cannot be shifted, to our desired level, no matter how hard we try. Previously, we could opt for liposuction, but this, of course, involves incisions, anaesthesia, surgery as well as downtime. We have been interested by Pro-Freeze treatment and wanted to know more.
We consulted with Marie France Bodyline to learn more about this revolutionary treatment. The Marie France Bodyline consultant shares with us 10 things we need to know:-
- At least 65% of stubborn fats are lost after just the 1st treatment.
- Pro-Freeze is non-invasive with no risk of scarring.
- The Pro-Freeze treatment takes about 45 to 60 minutes (clients can sit or lay back and relax during the treatment).
- Fat cells are exposed to an extreme cold temperature whereby the fat cells ‘die’.
- Only the fat cells are targeted, leaving the surrounding tissues unharmed.
- The degenerated fat cells are eliminated from the body via the body’s own metabolism system (drinking lots of water after treatment is a must!)
- No downtime.
- As an effective alternative to liposuction, Pro-Freeze can be used to treat common problem areas such as ‘mummy tummy’, love handles (waist), saddle backs (hips) as well as both inner and back thighs.
- Initial, visible, results in as early as the first 15 days.
- Pro-Freeze is not suitable to;
- those with major serious illness such as; cancer, liver disease, heart disease and diabetes;
- anyone with sensitivity to extreme coldness;
- those who have done fat-removal or treatments that cause fat cells to ‘die’ within the last two months;
- during pregnancy.
Our Review, Our Experience of Pro-Freeze at Marie France Bodyline
We opted to experience the Pro-Freeze treatment at Marie France Bodyline on the area of the back thigh (just below the buttocks). The treatment is pain free and it is easy to relax during the 60 minute treatment. We noticed a marked improvement to the skin’s texture and feel almost immediately. You can read our full review of the Pro-Freeze treatment here.
For more information and to arrange your Pro-Freeze treatment, call 1800 7777 111 or visit Marie France Bodyline