Being single can be liberating, but not everyone is celebrating being alone this Valentine’s Day. If you are one of them, here’s the good news: you don’t have to be alone forever.
1. WEAR MORE PINK OR RED
Those freaking shoes😍😍 @sourqueen1 go follow my girl @sourqueen1 . . . #jewelryaddict #jewelrydesign #barnecklaces #personalembroidery #chooselove #lovealways #girlstuff #fashionlife #trashyqueen_ #followme . #sexygirl #anklebracelet #fashiongirl #lovethis #reddress #christmasdress #sexydress #cagebra #burgundyeverything #sexyhandjewelry
Red and pink colour are most associated with love and passion, it shouldn’t be a surprise that pink and reddish hues help enhance romantic luck. Furthermore, studies have shown that women’s use of red is linked to sex and romance, and that wearing red has a significant positive effect on the sexual attractiveness of both men and women.
2. SET YOUR CLOCK FOR ROMANCE
Don’t dismiss the potential of finding love online, just be sure to time it right! According to Way Fengshui Group, the best times to swipe right to Mr Right are from 11am to 1pm, 5pm to 7pm, and 11pm to 1am. Happy swiping!
3. REAP SOME FRINGE BENEFITS
- Rose Quartz: The numero uno crystal for love, this powder pink stone is said to radiate love and help wash away pain, disappointment and other negative energies that might have closed your heart
- Pearl: Besides enhancing romantic luck, pearl also promotes good health and prosperity.
- Pink Kunzite: This beautiful crystal not only can improve romantic relationships by connecting the heart to the mind, but also interpersonal ones, making you more popular all around.
- Moonstone: This gem is believed to be best in inciting passion and intensifying physical relationships while amplifying passion. Despite its ery powers, it also helps calm the mind.
5. CLEAN UP YOUR ACT
Good luck with the Facebook saved list! @lauraamitchell_ No better way than finally reading those flagged articles! 😆 📚Did you know that only 41% of Americans report having read any news beyond just the headlines? (Study by the Media Insight Project). Meaning the percentage can be significantly lower in reality, if this figure is based on what participants reported! (Motivation for us all to declutter those lists once and for all!) #sparkjoy and #knowledge #readinglist #washingtonpost #media #news #konmari #konmarimethod #lifechanging #magic #statistics #motivation #weekendreading #declutter #tidy
While symbols are great ways to increase your luck in love, too much clutter can block the positive qi from entering your life. Keep all areas of your house clutter-free for the smooth flow of qi. This in turn, will help improve romance luck.
Make sure to also gift, sell, or donate items gifted by an ex-lover, or items that remind you of him or her. This helps you to move on more easily and get rid of the negative energy associated with your ex.
6. SWITCH UP YOUR MAKEUP
Burgundy, my favorite red ❤️😊💋 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Eyes: @makeupgeekcosmetics x @mannymua733 palette. Lips: @colourpopcosmetics ultra satin lip in "prim". ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#red #burgundy #makeup #mua #motd #cateye #sexy #smokey #sultry #curls #redhair #redhairdontcare #mannymua
Tao Hua, or peach blossoms, is representative of love and attraction to the opposite sex in fengshui. The area between your eye and temple is known as the Tao Hua region, so giving yourself a makeover may actually improve your love life!
To attract potential suitors, cat-eye makeup and soft- coloured, rounded brows are the way to go. It’s also said that straight Korean brows – so popular right now – may attract suitors with impure intentions, who are not looking for a stable relationship. No wonder all the heroines in Korean dramas are always crying!
7. REDECORATE YOUR NEST
This pair of Mandarin Ducks are perfect for activating your relationship or Peach blossom luck in 2017! Especially since all birds will be lucky in the year if the Rooster ;). Find out where they should go from me! #fengshui #goddessfengshui #flyingstars #yearoftherooster #relationshipgoals #highvibes #spirituality #highvibration #mandarinducks #peachblossomluck #love #loveactivation #relationships
Symbols are important in classical fengshui as they help generate positive romantic vibes. Boost the qi or energy in your love life by introducing some symbols of love into your home, which include:
- Flowers: Flowers, especially peonies, have strong healing energies, and are said to help single women nd their match.
- Water fountains: Fountains not only promote wealth and prosperity, but also romance; the peaceful moving water of a fountain distributes qi, allowing positive energies to ow.
- Mandarin ducks: Among the most popular fengshui antidotes to a lacklustre love life, Mandarin ducks, which represent devotion and loyalty, are said to attract romance and desire into its owner’s home.
- ‘Double happiness’ magpie – Known as the “bird of happiness”, magpies have a signi cant role in Chinese folklore – forming a bridge from earth to heaven to reunite the star-crossed lovers – Cowherd and the WeavingMaid. Together with the ‘double happiness’ symbol, which represents conjugal bliss and an inseparable bond, the ‘double happiness’ magpies help to strengthen romantic energies, while bringing happiness and unlimited opportunities.