FORGET FRUSTRATIONS OF WAITING HOME FOR DELIVERIES OR COLLECTIONS : HERE’S 7 REASONS TO CHOOSE POPSTATION
Designed for today’s on-the-go lifestyle, the POPStation is popular with consumers as it empowers them to pick up or post their parcel at any time, at their own convenience and at no extra cost.
With online shopping growing ever popular and being the most convenient way to choose and purchase personal items or gifts, it is often frustrating when we are expected to wait at home for deliveries or collections (returns).
Here’s 7 Reasons to Choose POPStation:-
- Find POPStation anywhere – choose from over 80 locations islandwide,
- Available 24/7 – collect and return your parcels anytime at your convenience,
- Secure – CCTV-secured and requires a unique PIN or QR code to open locker,
- No Waiting – get notified by sms and email once your parcels are delivered,
- Discreet – get your items privately as only you can collect your parcels,
- Help on Hand – 24/7 customer support available,
- Easy to use – simple use of QR and PIN code or POPStation mobile app.
Collect Your Parcel Anytime…It’s that simple!
- Shop online and select POPStation
- Get notified once your parcel is delivered to POPStation
- Collect your parcel at your choosen POPStation
Easy Returns with POPStation
- Pack and label – attach ezyReturn label and completed return slip
- Return your items – head to any POPStation and select ‘return my parcel’. Scan the barcode on the ezyReturn label and key in the PIN received on your mobile phone.
- Lock – select the right locker size and place the parcel in the locker
- Confirm – confirm that your parcel has been dropped off. Select receipt or SMS for acknowledgment.
An exciting addition that SingPost will soon offer is the P-POPS (Personal POPStation). Recently revealing the prototype of P-POPS, this is tailored to address the needs of SMEs and individuals. With no user interface, it is entirely managed by smart device/phone. P-POPS does not require 3G/4G or WIFI access to unlock the locker as it communicates directly with the consumer’s smart device/phone via the Bluetooth technology.
Watch out for P-POPS being piloted later this year.