Wakey Wakey! It’s breakfast, lunch and dinner at O’ Coffee Club!
The new all-day breakfast was totally-awesome, totally-scrumptious and totally-out-of-this-world. The coffee culture began in the early 90s by O’Coffee Club at Holland Village, and that was even way before Starbucks came to Liat Towers in 1996. Today, there are 12 O’Coffee Club outlets across Singapore serving award-winning chef-created dishes, a fine selection of gourmet coffee & ice-blended beverages, cakes and desserts, this include their latest addition at The Seletar Mall which opened in November 2014. This year, O’Coffee Club have expanded their food galore by introducing the ALL-DAY BREAKFAST menu.
Traditionally, Eggs Benedict were two halves of an ciabatta, each topped with Canadian bacon – or sometimes ham or bacon – a poached egg and hollandaise sauce. The O’Coffee Club Eggs Benedict (S$10.90) served on the ALL-DAY BREAKFAST menu gives you a choice of smoke salmon, ham or Mangalica bacon.
Next on the menu was the very appetizing Waffle Stacker (S$19.90)! It was literally the highlight of my day! The three-tiered Waffle Stacker is good for sharing and was filled with generous portions of scrambled eggs and Mangalica bacon between the golden brown waffles. Other than butter, you have a choice of coffee maple syrup, gula Melaka (palm sugar) cream or regular maple syrup, of which I tried all the syrup! The waffles were hinging on both savoury and sweetness and I couldn’t stop eating them!
The French Toast also known as German toast, Gypsy toast, poor knights or Spanish toast is usually bread soaked in beaten egg and fried. However, O’Coffee Club ALL-DAY BREAKFAST introduced their version of the French Toast topped with orange-infused Mascarpone cheese. The O’Coffee Club French Toast (S$7.90) comes with a house-made coffee maple syrup or gula Melaka cream on the side for you to add for extra flavour! And yes, I could taste a hint of the orange flavour!
“We are continually improving our coffee and food offerings to keep up with the market’s growing demand for more holistic all-day dining cafes. We are also proud to currently have a consummate barista in-house – Kevin Tran – who is capable of training our staff and even certifying them as baristas while they are on the job. This strategy is aimed at ensuring that, by the end of 2016, every O’Coffee Club outlet in Singapore has a trained and certified barista helming the coffee brewing section of each store.” – Jeffrey Low, General Manager of O’Coffee Club
If you happen to be shopping at Paragon during the Great Singapore Sale, you can take a breather at O’Coffee Club and try some of their all time favourite on the menu anytime of the day. The must-tries are the Classic Caesar Salad with Cheese Crisp with a choice of Chicken Picante or Smoked Salmon, my personal favourite Country Pie with chunky chicken, carrots, onions, garlic and celery in a white sauce, top with a layer of mashed potatoes and crispy toasted paprika tortillas on the side.
I don’t know about you, but after today’s heavenly experience with O’ Coffee Bean’s all-day-all-time breakfast favorite, I am officially their all-time fan!
For more information, please visit ocoffeeclub.com.
O’Coffee Club locations:
- Marina Square – 6 Raffles Boulevard #02-332A-F, Singapore 039594 | Tel: 6339 2919 (10:00am – 10:00pm daily)
- The Seletar Mall – 33 Sengkang West Avenue, The Seletar Mall, #02-K7, Singapore 797653 | Tel: 6702 4210 (Sunday to Thursday and public holidays: 10:00am – 10:00pm | Friday, Saturday and eve of public holidays: 10:00am – 10:30pm)
- Harbourfront Centre – 1 Maritime Square #01-65/66, Singapore 099253 | Tel: 6271 1885 (10:00am – 10:00pm daily)
- Raffles City Shopping Centre, #03-30/30A | Tel: 6336 8208
- Funan Digitalife Mall, #01-K5 | Tel: 6338 5025
- Wheelock Place (K1), #01-K1 | Tel: 6838 5737
- Wheelock Place (K2), #01-K2 | Tel: 6836 5383
- Paragon, #03-09 | Tel: 6733 3595
- Wisma Atria #01-42 and #01-49/50 | Tel: 6884 4601
- OG Orchard Point, #K-02/03 | Tel: 6733 3761
- Capital Square, #01-K2 | Tel: 6538 5350
- Changi Airport Terminal 3, #K-02/03 L2LF1 | Tel: 6585 6369