ULTRA-SHARP PICTURE QUALITY AND STUNNING VIRTUAL SURROUND VIEWING, AT HOME ENTERTAINMENT WITH THE CURVED ULTRA HD TV BY LG ELECTRONICS
All of the most advanced TV technologies are brought together to create an ultimate immersive at home entertainment experience with this new Curved ULTRA HD TV Series by LG Electronics (LG).
LG Electronics (LG) came into the market strong with their ULTRA HD TV lineup earlier this year. As LG is already the leader in ULTRA HD technology, with this introduction of this Curved ULTRA HD TV Series, we are set to see LG create new standards for all-around excellence.
From romantic movie night at home to watching this season’s biggest sporting event, you’ll feel like you have the best seat in the house thanks to the curved viewing angle that ensures a consistently excellent picture from almost any vantage point.
The LG Curved ULTRA HD TV’s Technology
- 4K Motion Estimation Motion Compensation (MEMC) – flawless ULTRA HD images with minimal blur.
- 3840 x 2160 resolution In-Plane Switching (IPS) 4K panels that reproduce remarkably vivid colours.
- 4K 3D – uses LG’s proprietary Folm Patterned Retarder (FPR) technology to give convincing 3D images with virtually no flicker or crosstalk.
- Advanced conversion feature that turns 2D into 3D entertainment.
- webOS platform – the simple and uncomplicated graphical user interface (GUI) makes certain that searching and viewing content, connecting with other devices and the initial setup process are all incredibly smooth.
LG UC970T is available in 55-inch and 65-inch, they are retailing for S$4,499 and S$6,299 respectively at Audio House, Best Denki, Courts, Gain City, Harvey Norman, Mega Discount and other LG appointed retailers.
For more information on the LG Curved ULTRA HD TV, please visit www.lg.com/sg.