EZ-LINK PARTNERS PERX FOR REWARDS SCHEME : BE REWARDED FOR SOMETHING YOU DO EVERYDAY
Perx, the leading mobile marketing and loyalty platform in Asia, has been around for some time now. Having launched their loyalty card mobile app in October 2011, Perx now has over 40,000 registered users and has 400 merchants in Singapore.
As Mr Nicholas Lee, Chief Executive Officer at EZ-Link Pte Ltd says regarding EZ-Link working with Perx, this Rewards Scheme will “reward EZ-Link users for something they do every day – taking trains and buses!”
It really could not be more simple to get onboard with Perx and register your EZ-Link cards.
How to start earning reward points with EZ-Link on Perx:-
- Download Perx (get it FREE on Google Play or App Store).
- Link your EZ-Link card – simply key in the 16-digit CAN ID found at the back of your EZ-Link Card.
- Travel with your EZ-Link card and earn points every step of the way! For every trip, be rewarded with 25 points.
You are now all set to rack up the points, check out the catalogue and redeem some great rewards.
- You may add up to 10 EZ-Link cards to each Perx EZ-Link account.
- Registered, and use of co-brand cards (EZ-Link Imagine American Express® Card, FEVO Prepaid MasterCard® Card, M1 Prepaid MasterCard®, PAssion Card, DBS Live Fresh Card, POSB Everyday Card, PAssion POSB Debid Card and Citibank SMRT Card), will earn the user double points (50 points per trip).
- Only adult EZ-Link cards are eligible for this rewards program.
What Rewards can we expect? Points, Merchant and Rewards
Starting at just 200 points and going up to 5000 points, users can expect rewards from merchants such as Foodpanda, Watsons, Tigerair, HipVan, Wink, Fevo, Kidzloft, HailO, Zalora and more.
What we can get for our points (just a few choices)
- 500 points can see us shopping on Zalora with an 18% discount voucher,
- 750 points will get us $5.00 off any flight with Tigerair,
- 1000 points will give us 60% off our second pair of eyewear purchased at Wink,
- 15000 points gets us a $10 discount e-voucher with HailO,
There will also be lucky draws and chances to get limited edition items:-
- Users earning 2500 points by 20th July 2015 will quality for a lucky draw to win TigerAir flights to Maldives, Hong Kong, Chiang Mai, Langkawi or Taipei.
- Earning 5000 points gives the first 1000 users a Limited Edition Blue Hello Kitty EZ-Charms.
What are EZ-Charms?
- EZ-Charms are the newest form of contactless technology designed by EZ-Link.
- EZ-Charms make using EZ-Link smarter and trendier.
- EZ-Charms by EZ-Link open up new possibilities for the future.
- The first EZ-Charms take the form of the much loved feline character, Hello Kitty.
- The EZ-Charms are priced at S$24.90 each (zero stored value) and will be made available (while stocks last) at tiered release dates. For more information on release dates and availability, visit EZ-Link or follow EZ-Link on Facebook.