DINE A LA ROYALE ON KING CRAB AT THE MANHATTAN FISH MARKET
The King Crab is back, by popular demand, to The Manhattan FISH MARKET. It’s the perfect opportunity to dine à la royale while enjoying premium seafood at affordable prices with the King Crab at The Manhattan FISH MARKET.
The crustacean á la royale will be gracing the casual American-style seafood restaurant for a limited time only. We can enjoy the King Crab at The Manhattan FISH MARKET now to 15 November 2015.
- Each King Crab is weighing a whopping 800g on average and will be brought to the table in its full glory as a starter good for two or more to share.
- To bring out the freshness and retain the sweetness of its firm flesh, the King Crab at The Manhattan Fish Market is simply steamed and ready for us to enjoy.
- We can choose to have the King Crab at The Manhattan FISH MARKET served hot or cold, depending on their palates.
- Choose your perfect accompaniment to the King Crab with a choice of three sauces; Garlic Herb, Spicy Seafood and Coriander, specially concocted in the kitchen of The Manhattan FISH MARKET.
- The King Crab is available at SGD$39.95 (less than half its market price of SGD$89.90)
For those who crave to share their King Crab at The Manhattan FISH MARKET, we can opt for a choice of the King Crab Feast;
- King Crab Feast for 2 – the King Crab will be served with Fried Country Mushroom and Calamari, 2 Chowder of the Day and 2 mocktails. Priced at SGD$69.95.
- King Crab Feast for 4 – the King Crab will be served with Coastal Baked Seafood, signature Manhattan Fish ‘n Chips, 4 Soup of the Day and 4 Iced Lemon Tea. Priced at SGD$95.
For more information and to find The Manhattan FISH MARKET closest to you, just swim on over HERE