LADIES CELEBRATE SG50 IN STYLE WITH FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES
To mark this Golden Jubilee year of Singapore, lets celebrate SG50 in style with friends and loved ones. Weather you gather your girlfriends for a BFF celebration of Singapore, treat your loved ones to a staycation celebration of SG50 or enjoy romance with your significant other, these room offers, dining promotions and National Day packages at “Pan Pacific” and PARKROYAL hotels are a perfect timing as ladies celebrate SG50 in style!
From the vibrancy of Orchard Road and Marina Bay to the ethnic charms of Chinatown, Kampong Glam and Little India, each of the five participating hotels is ideally located to connect guests to the best that Singapore has to offer.
Under the SG50 Pay 2 Stay 3 package organised in partnership with the Singapore Tourism Board, guests who book a three-night stay at any of the five “Pan Pacific” and PARKROYAL hotels in Singapore will enjoy the third night on the house.
Meanwhile, the SG50 Staycation package caters to the popularity of staycations among locals. With every room booking at any of the five hotels, Singaporeans and residents of Singapore can enjoy complimentary breakfast for two and a daily cumulative credit of S$50, which may be used across hotel-operated dining and wellness facilities.
Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore’s Garden Escape Package invites guests to explore the beautiful garden city of Singapore. For a minimum two-night booking, the package includes daily breakfast, a gourmet picnic basket for two with sandwiches and a bottle of wine, and a two-way transfer to either Gardens by the Bay, Botanic Gardens or Marina Barrage.
Enjoy National Day packages as the SG50 festivities climax on 9 August, National Day, which will see the country unite in remembering Singapore’s past, celebrating its present and inspiring hope for the future.
Strategically located within the Marina Bay area, Pan Pacific Singapore provides guests with the perfect vantage point to enjoy the dazzling fireworks at the National Day Parade. The hotel has launched two exclusive room packages – National Day Preview and Fireworks by the Bay packages, which both include complimentary breakfast for every Deluxe Balcony Room (and above) booking.
Ladies celebrate SG50 in style with cocktails; at Pan Pacific Singapore, the Fireworks No50 has been created, this new cocktail that is a refreshing blend of gin and white balsamico with zesty hints of lemon, lychee and beetroot. Available at the Atrium, this revitalising beverage is served with a festive sparkler that simulates the National Day fireworks over Marina Bay.
SG50 Birthday Years, if you have a loved one aged 50 years or turning 50 years young this very SG50 year, why not treat them to a special SG50 celebration and make this Birthday a jubilee year to remember.
- Edge at Pan Pacific Singapore is honouring guests aged 50 years and older with its Golden Mondays and Fifty & Fabulous promotions. Golden Mondays presents guests aged 50 years old and above with 20% savings on Monday dinners, while Fifty & Fabulous allows guests celebrating their 50th birthday to enjoy a complimentary lunch or dinner when dining during their birthday month with three paying adults.
- Pan Pacific Orchard, every diner who turns 50 years this year can dine for free at either its signature international restaurant, 10 at Claymore, or at the Lobby Lounge, with every four paying adults. The hotel has also created A Taste of Nostalgia, a five-course S$50 set meal of traditional Singaporean favourites with a twist.
Dine and celebrate SG50 with festive dining promotions, the five “Pan Pacific” and PARKROYAL hotels have also launched exciting dining offers that encourage friends and families to celebrate this momentous year together:-
- PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road’s Si Chuan Dou Hua restaurant, diners can savour hearty old-school treats at its Nostalgic Dim Sum Buffet at just S$50 for two persons. Meanwhile, the hotel’s Zesty Zi Char Buffet, which includes Teochew porridge favourites and local dishes from the 1950s, is priced at S$50nett for two adults (for Mastercard and Visa cardholders).
- PARKROYAL on Beach Road’s annual Ultimate Crab Feast returns in this SG50 year with an “All-Star” edition. It features eight of its most popular crab dishes such as Chili Crab, Salted Egg Crab and Black Pepper Crab – all cooked using familiar and well-loved local ingredients. As an SG50 tribute, diners aged 50 and above will also be able to enjoy one complimentary Best of Asia buffet lunch with every three paying adult diners.
- PARKROYAL on Pickering’s Local Lobsterfest dinner buffet offers a delectable taste of cosmopolitan Singapore with an eclectic mix of local drinks and Maine lobsters prepared in various international and Asian styles.
- At PARKROYAL on Pickering, a Nonya Love Affair is brewing. With every purchase of a three-course set menu featuring Nonya favourites such as Kueh Pie Tee (crispy vegetable and prawn pastry tart), Ayam Buah Keluak (stewed chicken) and Durian Pengat (durian paste dessert), diners will receive a complimentary set of passes to the Peranakan Museum.
And last but not least for the PARKROYAL SG50 celebrations, guests who stay with PARKROYAL on Pickering between 1 July and 31 August 2015 will also receive a limited edition tote bag featuring a watercolour painting of the iconic hotel-in-a-garden by Singaporean artist, Paul Wang.