RAKUTEN LAUNCH FIRST-EVER SINGAPORE EDITION OF ITS SIGNATURE SUPER SALE WITH 11-DAY ONLINE SHOPPING EXTRAVAGANZA
Launched today (15 September 2014), Rakuten bring to Singapore its signature ‘Super Sale’ event that has, in past, been the largest online shopping event in Japan. Officially launched in January 2014, the Rakuten Singapore Marketplace currently carries over 100,000 goods from over 150 merchants with a diverse mix of product categories. Rakuten has an interesting reward programme where 100 Super Points are worth S$1 that can be spend on products across the website during the next purchase.
Rakuten is one of the world’s leading internet service companies, providing a variety of services for consumers and businesses. In both 2012 and 2013, Rakuten was ranked among the world’s ‘Top 10 Most Innovative Companies’ in Forbes magazine’s annual list. Founded in 1997, Rakuten is headquartered in Tokyo, with over 10,000 employees and partner staff worldwide.
This 11-day online shopping extravaganza will run, here in Singapore, in much the same way as the hugely popular Super Sale event in Japan. There will be three types of sales running each day with buy-one-get-one-free, timed sales and one-day-at-one-price promotions with discounts of up to 70% on more than 1,000 items across its fashion, food, health, beauty electronics, home and living and lifestyle categories.
Some highlights that will be coming to this Rakuten Singapore Super Sale:-
- One-for-one deals on purchases such as SK-II Facial Treatment Essence, Beauty Credit Coenzyme Milk Body Cleanser or quirky mobile phone cases.
- Timed sales offering discounts of up to 28% on luxury labels Hermes and Chanel.
- Great deals on beauty products like NANO Collagen, Meiji Amino Collagen and Hanaka Chu Chu Lip Scrub.
- Fashionistas and shoe lovers can grab bespoke leather shoes at up to 30% off regular prices.
- Cooking buffs get up to 40% off LeCreuset casserole pots in various pop-colours as well as other available kitchen items.
- Rimowa luggages at up to 20% off regular price
DETAILS: Rakuten Singapore Super Sale will run from 15th September 2014 to 25th September 2014. To start shopping or for more information, log on to rakuten.com.sg