THE SEARCH IS ON FOR S.PELLEGRINO YOUNG CHEF 2015
Do you know someone who has at least a year working as a chef, sous chef or chef de partie? Are they under 30 years of age and up for the challenge of going up against young chefs worldwide to become the S.Pellegrino Young Chef 2015?
Young chefs from Singapore have the opportunity to put their culinary skills and creativity to the test in a unique competition to discover fresh new talent. S.Pellegrino, the sparkling water synonymous with fine dining, has recently announced a talent search for the best young chefs in the world.
Online application is now open at www.finedininglovers.com (applications must be submitted before closing date 15 December 2014). Young Chefs can submit their application, which must include the recipe and images of their signature dish. These young chefs will then have the change to become one of 20 regional winners, who are selected via a global shortlisting process and competitions at the regional level.
As an additional bonus, the chef finalists will also get the chance to have their signature dish reinterpreted by a young fashion designer handpicked by Vogue Italia. This partnership between Vogue Italia and S.Pelligrino celebrates and brings together fine dining and style as is widely associated with Italian excellence.
Once online application is closed (15 December 2014), the second phase of this S.Pellegrino Young Chef 2015 search continues. Between 16 December 2014 and 15 January 2015, 10 chefs from each of the 20 geographical regions will be identified, the five golden rules in choosing the shortlisted applicant chefs are:-
- Ingredient – successfully selecting the best ingredients in terms of quality, freshness and uniqueness,
- Skills – successfully handling and transforming raw materials into a finished dish that respects its original essence,
- Genius – successfully exploring new horizons with creativity, inventiveness and personal style, while maintaining the perfect balance of taste and shapes,
- Beauty – dish presentation is part of the charm,
- Message – successfully communicating a clear message through the chef’s personal vision and final work.
Between 16 January 2015 and 15 June 2015, regional challenges will take place whereafter, between 25 June 2015 and 27 June 2015, the S.Pellegrino Talent Awards will take place at the Italian Pavillion of EXPO in Milan.
So, if you know a Young Chef or you a Young Chef and are up for this Global Challenge with S.Pellegrino, wait no longer get online now and submit your recipe and images or learn some more about the S.Pellegrino Young Chef 2015 Search HERE.