ENJOY A TRADITIONAL QUIET NIGHT AT HOME AND SHARE A BOTTLE OF FINE WINE THIS VALENTINE’S DAY
Take a break from the restaurants with ‘Valentine’s Day surcharges’ and simply enjoy some quality time with your loved one. This Valentine’s Day relax in the comfort of your home over a bottle of fine wine.
Check out Taste of Tradition, an importer and distributor of fine wines around the world, Taste of Tradition offer restaurant-quality wines that you can purchase directly from their cellar. Visit Taste of Tradition at 15 Little Road, #02-01, from now till 6pm on February13th where you will find an array of eight different types of fine wines to choose from, including Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s Miraval Cotes de Provence, as listed below:
1. Charles Heidsieck Brut NV at $115 (usual price $135)
2. Miraval Cotes de Provence 2013 750ml Rose, ($49.50)
3. Rose Wine, Rivera Castel Del Monte Rose (2010, Italy) at $19 (usual price $40.50)
4. Rose Wine, ND Domain Road Pinot Rose (2011, New Zealand) at $25.50 (usual price $49)
5. Rose Wine, Joostenberg Little J Cinsault Rose (2011, South Africa) at $15 (usual price $33)
6. Red Wine, Domaine Thierry Navarre Vin Oeillades (2012, France) at $27.40 (usual price $42)
7. Red Wine, Bouchard Pere & Fils Bourgogne Pinot La Vignee (2011, France) at $31.50 (usual price $48.50)
8. Red Wine, Mas de Daumas Gassac Pont de Gassac (2012, France) at $31.50 (usual price $48.50)
Here are some of the highlights available at the sale:
Miraval Cotes de Provence 2013 750ml Rose
“Clean, refreshing and classy, the 2013 Cotes de Provence Rose offers up plenty of strawberry and citrus-like aromas and flavors to go with a lightly textured, medium-bodied profile that’s perfect for a hot summer day. Made by the Perrin Family (of Chateau Beaucastel), enjoy this beauty over the coming summer.” – The Wine Advocate
Rivera Rose Castel Del Monte 2010
Light cherry hue with purple highlights; fruit-rich, emphatic bouquet with notes of cherry and strawberry; crisp, refreshing palate with full fruit and a delicious acidity.
Mas de Daumas Gassac Rouge, Pays d’Hérault 2012
Pepper and spice and dark fruit and really peppery on the palate. Tannins are already fluid with freshness and elegance and pulling in to some fine tannins in the finish. Refined. Drink 2016 – 2022.
16.5 points, Julia Harding, jancisrobinson.com, November 2013
Charles Heidsieck Brut Reserve
“Beautiful gold. Profound nose focusing on fruit (stone fruits, citrus) with brioche-like and creamy undertones. Fleshy, full and melted palate balanced by freshness. A harmonious, vinous and elegant dry Champagne.”
Gilbert & Gaillard, Wine Guide, 2013
Valentine's Day Wine Sale at Taste of Tradition WALK IN SALE Where: 15 Little Road #02-01 Time: 9am-6pm