MONACO GRAND PRIX Amber Lounge 2016
Amber Lounge and Amber Lounge Fashion are F1 events since 2003. The club travels with Formula 1 to various locations around the world.
In 2016, Amber Lounge events and fashion shows at Monaco was on the May 27 2016 weekend. Next stop will be Singapore on 17 & 18 Sept 2016, Mexico City 29 & 30 Oct 2016 and Abu Dhabi 26 & 27 Nov 2016.
The Amber Foundation
The events and fashion shows at Amber Lounge have become a favourite with celebrities and F1 drivers. The first fashion show in 2006, showcased international designers and fund raised for charity. It is no surprise Amber Lounge Monaco recently hosted a star-studded fashion after-party to celebrate its 10th Charity Fashion Show Anniversary in benefit of The Amber Foundation in 2016.
The Original F1 experience began Friday 27th of May at Le Méridien Beach Plaza in Monte-Carlo, Amber Lounge. Guests at Amber Lounge Monaco’s opening night included international celebrities such as Hip Hop singer Akon, Game of Thrones Liam Cunningham, singer JC Chasez former N’Sync boy band member, socialites Victoria Silvstedt, Lady Victoria Hervey, F1 Team Personnel from Mercedes, Redbull, Force India, Renault and Haas.
The Amber Foundation auction items includes a 56-meter luxury yacht called My Seanna Yacht, Yanush Gioielli’s jewelry masterpiece, a beautiful portrait of H.S.H Princess Grace of Monaco painted by Hayo Sol, a fabulous Bonato Milano 1960 jewelry set, a unique safari travel experience to South Africa’s Kruger National Park, kindly donated by H.S.H Prince Albert II and H.S.H Princess Charlene of Monaco, a beautiful Nonos sculpture and an exceptional Isabelle Arpagian golden gepard egg. A combined total of over EUR 391,000 ($ 435,000) was raised to help disadvantaged children achieve a better future.
Sunday 29 May at Amber Lounge, The Original F1 After-Party, celebrated the 74th Monaco Grand Prix with hip-hop singer Akon, Game of Thrones actor Liam Cunningham, vice-captain of Manchester United Michael Carrick and 17 F1 drivers.
The most anticipated F1 event in the world, was held at Le Méridien Beach Plaza, hosted a monumentally star-studded event with the F1 fraternity, royalty, Hollywood actors, supermodels, music talents and international jet-setters. A line-up of F1 drivers including Nico Rosberg, Daniel Ricciardo, Kimi Räikkönen, Valtteri Bottas, Sergio Perez and Fernando Alonso along with celebrities such as Jazmin Grace Grimaldi, JC Chasez and Harry Roselmack, let their hair down with crème de la crème guests until the early morning. The Grand Prix hotspot, Amber Lounge, proved once again to be the only place to be during the F1 race weekends.
Here’s a trivia for you: did you know the Shanghai 2008 event was replaced the Singapore Grand Prix? In fact, in 2010 Singapore became the second location to host the Amber Lounge Fashion show.
So see you in SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX Amber Lounge 2016!
Choose your exciting package at amber-lounge.com now and be part of the Original F1 after-party experience!
- Ultimate Package is most desirable tailor-made weekend package.
- Methusalem Tables – S$ 31,000 for 8 guests, extra table passes at S$2,200 per person (including a choice of position in the club and a 6L Methusalem bottle of Champagne, as well as unlimited bottle service)
- Jeroboam Tables – S$ 23,700 for 8 guests, extra table passes at S$ 1,760 per person. Table is located around the dance floor or surrounded by celebrities and VIPs. (Includes a 3L Jeroboam bottle of Champagne and unlimited bottle service)
- VIP Tables – S$ 14,100 for 8 guests, extra table passes at S$ 1,760 per person. Table is well located (served with unlimited bottles of premium Champagne and all other drinks)
- Classic Tables – S$ 8,000 for 8 guests, extra table passes at S$ 1,000 per person (SAT only) (served with unlimited bottle service of house Champagne and all other drinks throughout the whole night)
- Individual Passes –S$ 900 per person (Saturday) | S$ 1200 per person (Sunday). Access to all areas in the club, open bar including Champagne and free seating on the chill-out terrace.
Related articles across the web