THE PROMISE OF HEALTHY SKIN WITH A COMPREHENSIVE RANGE OF PRODUCTS FROM THE TRUE EXPERT FOR SKIN HEALTH
Korean cosmetics are certainly nothing new to the Singapore market! We know our favourite Korean beauties (and beaus) use some of the best cosmetics to be found in Korea, these products then find their way to us in Singapore and we cannot wait to snap them up. So, how is CNP Laboratory different?
International Cosmeceutical Brand CNP Laboratory pride themselves on being the True Expert for Skin Health. CNP Cosmetics is the brainchild of 50 dermatologists from the CNP Aesthetic clinic, these experts understand the importance and need for good after-treatment home care for various skin issues and, with CNP’s Commitment to The Promise of Healthy Skin we are very excited by their recent launch into Singapore!
We take a closer look at the comprehensive list of products available in the product range and find products that are some of the most sophisticated cosmetics to sail the seas from Korea to Singapore!
CNP’s Commitment : The Promise of Healthy Skin
- True Dermatologists – with a wealth of knowledge and experience, CNP’s skin specialists participate in Product Planning and Research & Development.
- Skin-Friendly Ingredients – only ingredients that survive the stringent CNP Laboratory selection are used; safe and suited to various skin conditions.
- Stringent Testing – CNP manufactures trustworthy products using its specialised materials and product development process consisting of seven-step verification and testing, including internal and external quality evaluation, irritation and efficacy tests.
- 5 No’s – The five no’s are; NO additives or artificial colouring, NO paraben, NO artificial fragrance, NO mineral oil and NO benzophenone.
- Customer Satisfaction – CNP continues its research efforts to provide increasing satisfaction through the use of better ingredients and further technological investment for the benefit of customers’ skin.
CNP Laboratory Product Guide consists of many skin-care products for every real skin problem, indeed, since 1996, CNP has been offering the cosmeceutical market no less than 120 skin-care products. With such a comprehensive range of products, we begin by telling you of the products we have reviewed thus far and how we have took CNP Laboratory into our Skincare routine:-
- Cleansing Perfecta – We all know that, when left unnoticed and not removed thoroughly, tiny traces of makeup can clog pores causing more skin problems. Cleansing Perfecta really does thoroughly remove even the most stubborn make up types such as BB creams as well as waterproof makeups and sunblocks. In the short time we have been using this product (around 3 weeks), we see a huge difference in skin condition where clogged pores were often visible, these have reduced considerably. Yes, it really does remove those hard to dissolve waterproof foundations and is suitable for our sensitive skin too.
- Dual Balance Anti-Oily Toner – With a sensitive skin that needs lots of hydration, we chose to use the Dual Balance Toner which is perfect for combination skin. The toner helps to even out skin tone, control oiliness, brightens dull and tired skin as well as locking in moisture. We like the refreshing spray application for this toner and feel 100% hydrated immediately. On Dr’s orders, this toner is perfect to use after any laser treatments!
- Dual Balance Waterblock T/U Serum – Although we have a main concern of dryness to our skin, the humid weather in Singapore sees us with some oily areas too, this serum helps to control the oiliness at the T-zone while offering expert hydration to the U-Zone. An excellent choice for damaged skin, this CNP Laboratory Waterblock Serum will help to rejuvenate skin too.
- Omega Perfection Sunblock (SPF50+/PA+++) – A powerful, long lasting, water and sand-resistant sunblock that moisturizes and protects the skin from prolonged exposure to UV rays, prevent redness and irritation. With Zinc Oxide to soothe, protect and heal the skin, we are protected from UVA and UVB rays with an invisible second skin. We personally like the texture and application of this sunblock which makes for a perfect makeup primer. The light and silky texture gives an even application and works as a wonderful smoothing makeup primer, resists sweat and sebum, while keeping pores looking minimized and fresh. Of course Omega Perfection Sunblock is hypoallergenic: No parabens, additives or artificial colourings, artificial fragrance, benzeophenone and mineral oil.
Our absolute favourite from the CNP Cosmetics product line up:- Propolis Energy Ampule – We love healing ampules as much as the next person and this product does not disappoint. With the ingredient of propolis extract, well known for antioxidant and moisturising benefits, we were really excited to give this Energy Ampule a try.
Our dry skin has been soaking up the honey essence and feels not only hydrated but calmed, soothed and firmer. We have been mixing a little of this with our Waterblock Serum and applying to the entire face as well as concentrating a little more around the jaw area for a firming effect. The dropper for the ampule makes it incredibly easy to apply and, unlike regular ampules, once opened, the content doesn’t need to be completed within such a short period of time. Propolis Energy Ampule does seem a little pricey at $40.90 for 15ml but, after using for some time, we know it’s well worth its weight in gold!
Further Ampules in the CNP Laboratory range are Mugener Ampule – containing snail mucus extract which works to relieve redness, calms blemishes and soothes sensitive skin effectively and Vita-Solution Whitening Ampule – contains multi-vitamin with whitening essence to penetrate deep into the derma layers of skin while brightening skin tone and giving a natural glow.
CNP Laboratory products can now be found at 30 Guardian Health & Beauty stores in Singapore, (including ION Orchard, Paragon, Takashimaya Shopping Centre, Vivocity, Causeway Point, Jurong Point, Nex, North Point and Parkway Parade). The first batch of products to find their way from Korea to Singapore will consist of 20 products retailing from $14 to $68.