LOCK IN EARLY-BIRD FARES AND MAKE PLANS TO TRAVEL THE WORLD WITH BRITISH AIRWAYS WORLD ON SALE
British Airways is inviting travellers in Singapore to explore the world for less by taking advantage of the airline’s ‘World on Sale’ campaign, launched at this year’s NATAS Travel Fair.
Exclusive to DBS//POSB Credit and Debit cardmembers, discounted fares are available to over 165 destinations across the UK, Europe, African and Americas. Direct flights to London start from S$1,338 in World Traveller economy and from S$2,318 in World Traveller Plus premium economy.
Holidaymakers looking to travel around Europe are spoilt for choice as direct flights to London start from just S$1,338 in World Traveller and from S$2,318 in World Traveller Plus. Meanwhile, flights to Dublin start from S$1,317 in World Traveller and from S$2,153 in World Traveller Plus. Those looking to travel further afield to North America can enjoy great deals to the Big Apple from S$1,788 in World Traveller and from S$2,888 World Traveller Plus.
British Airways World on Sale ends 13 March, 2015.
Robert Williams, British Airways regional general manager, South East Asia, said, “The start of the Year of the Goat is the perfect time for our customers in Singapore to lock in early-bird fares and make plans to travel the world. What’s more, with the start of our A380 service between London and Singapore, our customers here can experience our latest cabins, including our new World Traveller Plus premium economy.”
Customers who are unable to attend the NATAS Travel Fair can also visit British Airways.com to enjoy special deals on flights.
NOTE : All excusive fares are valid for travel from now until November 30, 2015.
Terms and conditions:
• Sale ends 13 March 2015, unless sold out prior.
• Subject to availability.
• Airfares from Singapore are based on return travel and include all taxes, fees and surcharges.
• This promotion is exclusive to DBS/POSB Credit and Debit Cardmembers.
• British Airways Plc reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants and may cancel the booking if payment is made for this offer by another card issuer.
• By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they unconditionally accept these terms and conditions.
• The advertised fare for all classes are valid for departures from 24 February to 30 November 2015.
• Flight and date change permitted. An administrative charge and service fees will apply.
• E-Tickets issued are non-refundable.
• First class and premium economy facilities may not be available on all our aircraft and short haul destinations from London.
• The cost of travel between airports is not included in your fare. This offer is for travel on selected British Airways flights.
• Fares differ for other destinations.
• Prices are correct as of 17 February 2015 but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change.
• Other terms and conditions apply.
Image Credits – en.wikipedia.org